MGM GRAND Hotel and Casino
The MGM Grand Hotel and Casino is located on the south end of the Las Vegas Strip.
This glowing Emerald-green glass-clad 30-story building features:
- 5,034 hotel rooms, including 752 suites
- 171,000 square feet casino
- 5 Swimming Pools (Indoor and Outdoor)
- 6 Nightclubs
- 93 elevators
- 10.000+ employees
- 45-foot-tall, 100,000-pound bronze lion statue
- 29,000-square-foot Full-Service Health Spa and Hair Salon
Rates for deluxe guest rooms start from USD $99 per night.
Suites cost from $199 to $15,000.
DINING - from signature restaurants to casual
The MGM Grand Casino and Hotel offers many different culinary choices, ranging from classic to contemporary dishes.
Including American a la carte steak houses, Neo-Italian cuisine and seafood delicacies.
- Wolfgang Puck’s Bar and Grill
- Emeril’s New Orleans Fish House
- The Grand Wok 'wichcraft
- Joel Robuchon
- Fiamma Trattoria & Bar
- Studio Café
- Rainforest Cafe
- MGM Grand Buffet
- Lion Habitat at MGM Grand
- CBS Television City Research Center
- Crazy Horse Paris
- Studio 54 - a 22,000 square feet and contains four dance floors.
- Wet Republic
- West Wing Bar
- Showbar Lounge
- Lobby Bar
THE GRAND GARDEN ARENA
The MGM Grand Garden Arena seats 17,157 people which often hosts special events, including UFC and championship boxing, and mega concerts.
THE LION HABITAT
A unique area where guests can have a close view of lions in a see-through, walkway tunnel that runs through the Habitat.
Old Lion Entrance, 1996 - MGM Hotel and Casino
MGM Grand Las Vegas
3799 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
For reservations call 800-929-1111
Return from MGM Grand Hotel Las Vegas to Home page.
Copyright © 2008 LasVegasGateway.com - MGM Grand Hotel Las Vegas - All Rights Reserved.